Thanks Magic

Thanks Magic

About Ask Naran

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.comand www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with their life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Monday 20 April 2015

I want my husband to stop listening to his mother

Simran

My life becomes worst a lot. Plz help me out.

Me and my fiance will get marry after 3 months but the tensions are in my life are going on and I can’t able to tolerate.

My parents always teach me to help the people who really need. They teach to think and say always well about every people.

But, I am shocked when all the things going to be happen in my life opposite of all these things what my parents taught.

My mother-in-law teaches bad language or bad thoughts regarding me and my parents to my fiance.

He thinks his mother is always right.

So he uses to speak or behave like that what my mother-in-law is going to be teaching him. Because of that I become angry and try to fight him for these wrong things.

The real truth of mother-in-law he cannot accept and he becomes angry on me. His anger is uncontrolled and he use bad language for me during that time.

I feel very sad due to all these things, because due to all these things I and my parents get hurt. He does not want to listen anything about his mother even she is wrong.

Pls tell me the mantra which gives me relief from the situation and through the mantra he should try to find out his mothers wrong teaching and thoughts regarding another people.

He should neglect his mother. He should become calm for me and never shows anger for me. He should take care of my feelings and take participate in my sorrow and happiness.

He should do blindly trust on me. What I suggest or tell to him, he should trust on everything and try to follow my suggestions. He should love me a lot, and when we use to talk we feel happiness during talking and my mother-in-law should do not interfere.

I want all these things because I want me and my parents happy with him. And I will never teach him wrong things for his life and not for his parents, family also.

Naran

Chant “BEECH, WALNUT, WILLOW, HOLLY, CHERRYPLUM” daily 200 times over a glass of water and drink it.

Write these names in a piece of paper and keep it under the pillow.

Write 51 times “BOW CONCEDE REVERSE TOGETHER DIVINE” in a notebook.

Do the forgiving exercise.

Think of some good quality in them (search for it).

Thank these persons every day, saying “I stop resisting you. I accept you. I thank you for being in my life.” (Do not add up any other words or sentence)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.