Thanks Magic

Thanks Magic

About Ask Naran

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.comand www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with their life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Monday 20 April 2015

I am not considered for a vacancy

MANASA

I wish this works for me at least this time. If nothing works I'm willing to quit and stay back home, but doesn’t know if that would worsen my present condition.

Still, I will get more depressed when I see someone being posted instead of me.

I believe the reason why I’m not considered and called for a vacancy is that I've given a complaint against the previous principal for humiliating me, which would have made the superintendent give an instruction to the current principal not to accept me.

I believe this could be the reason, because whatever I was eligible for was not given to me. I'm residing abroad, and I’m working with American nationals.

I have been working as a substitute in a school for a long time. But every time a vacancy arises it would be given to someone who doesn’t have experience and qualification.

I have been waiting since the past 7 years.

I’m so sad to see that I'm never getting considered and this is now leading me to depression.

Now, there is a vacancy but I'm sure I'll still be looking up while someone who is not eligible would take up the position and make me feel sad.

I stopped going to school because of this. How can I get this position and how can I get this job? Can you help me please…..I’m going into depression….

Naran

How will I get out of this anger and resentment?

Ask this question to yourself.

As long as you think somebody less capable is getting instead of you, you will never get anything in life.

Thank your principal for considering you.

Thank all the previous employers.

Thank the money you got over these years.

Do the forgiving exercise for all with whom you are angry and resentful.

Chant “ADJUST TOGETHER DIVINE ORDER”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.