Thanks Magic

Thanks Magic

About Ask Naran

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.comand www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with their life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Monday 20 April 2015

Marry with mental peace

VV

I am 32 and not married as yet. I am a south Indian in love with a north Indian girl and we were seeing each other for last 3 years.

Our parents were opposing our marriage but since we did not want to marry without their consent, we spent time convincing them all along.

Now all of a sudden, the girl has lost hope and is giving up. So, I am under immense pressure to marry immediately.

At this point I need guidance and peace. I would like to surrender to the god and accept whatever he chooses for me.

Is there any mantra that you can guide me in order to get married and have mental peace?

Naran  

Chant the affirmation often, “I THANK the DIVINE for making me peaceful”. 

Write “I OPEN and ALIGN myself with the DIVINE ORDER” 21 times daily in a notebook.

Always think, “Anything that is good to me will be with me. Anything that is bad (not required) will be disallowed by the Divine. I thank the divine for guiding me”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.