Thanks Magic

Thanks Magic

About Ask Naran

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.comand www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with their life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Tuesday 12 May 2015

Expecting a miracle will make you unhappy

Ravi

I requested your guidance about a month ago regarding my marriage issue.

I had bad marriages earlier and this marriage is very special for me but my husband has refused to reconcile with me and it is more than one and half year that he is completely out of communication.

Will this marriage survive? Will we reconcile?

You said “Wait for a month. Write WALNUT and keep it under your pillow”. I did that.

In this one month, there is no change in the situation but I developed severe anger, burst out, lost faith in God.

But, one thing that remained steady was the fact that I felt real love for my husband. I still want to be with him.

There are negative thoughts in me, whom I could identify but overall I still feel unhappy. I feel like a failure. What should I do?

I need a miracle in life. I want to have a normal married life. What should I do Sir?

Naran

Expecting a miracle will make you unhappy.

Chant “ALL THINGS SHALL CHANGE IN GOD’S TRANSFIGURING HOUR”.

Take the flower remedies WILLOW, AGRIMONY and RESCUE REMEDY for a month.

Do the forgiving exercise for the husband.

Analyse all the events happened in your life.

Thank the divine for every event.

Thank the parents, relatives and friends. Fill up your heart with gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.