Thanks Magic

Thanks Magic

About Ask Naran

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.comand www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with their life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Monday 20 April 2015

Relationship with your father = Relationship with lover

Madhu

I am following your suggestion as much I can.

I don’t know when I can see any change and when I get back that harmony.I am just doing it as and when I can.

Pls keep me and my love in your prayer always and plz ask divine to make it soon because for me it is becoming difficult to handle this hurdle period.

Naran

Understand what healing is.

If there is no change within oneself there is no change outside. If there is no harmony within, there is no harmony outside.

Your mind is not on chanting and getting relieved from the disturbing thoughts. If your mind is always on the result you will never get what you want.

Forget about the result. Aim to change your impatience. Your restlessness does not allow you to move an inch forward.

My reply can never satisfy till you change.

Thank your father profusely from the heart for what all he did to you or has been doing to you.
Any of your ungratefulness or disrespect to him, will not bring harmonious partner outside.

Madhu

Yes you are right.

I don’t have that much harmonious relationship with my father as normally people have (due to so many personal reasons).

But still I love him a lot and always trying to guide him for good health.

That’s also a reason for fear of relationship. I will try to change my thought surely as far as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.