Thanks Magic

Thanks Magic

About Ask Naran

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.comand www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with their life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Monday 20 April 2015

Relationship with the Mother

Madhu

Today was my mother’s death day. I was very upset about life’s disturbances and missed her a lot.

Suddenly it strikes in my mind to see Sweet Mother of Pondicherry whom I came to know from your site. I got a pic.I don’t know whether it has any significance or not as you say don’t think too much.

But I just want to know that can I keep her pic and say my desire to her. Trust me after you told me, I am chanting Switch Words and trying to not focus on result.

Naran

Tell her everything.

She is your mother.

Madhu

That’s a very sweet for me.

I tell her everything and I also say sorry about if I had done any wrong thing in my past.

I want to come out of my karmic layer.

I want to get back my love but not by forcing but by divine will.

I keep The Mother’s pic also.

Naran

Thank her every day.

In the morning and in the night for what happened. It will remove all your karmic past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.