Thanks Magic

Thanks Magic

About Ask Naran

Solutions by Naran S Balakumar are posted here under various topics. Originally, they were answered in www.reachnaran.comand www.naranonline.wordpress.com. Currently, he answers only in www.reachnaran.com.

Disclaimer

Reiki is a self-healing, meditative and a yogic practice of Japan like our Ashtanga Yoga, Pranayama, and Mudras.

NARAN does not claim to treat any physical disease. Nor his advice is a replacement for any Medical treatment. Doctor’s advice and medication is to be strictly followed.

Any alternate healing, namely Reiki, Bach flowers, Switch Words, Mantras, and Mudras, enhances one’s mental will power to cope with their life problems.

Naran does not do Reiki healing; he only teaches....

By following his suggestions or by accepting the flower remedies, you are waiving of all your rights to bind him or claim any compensation under any circumstances.

Sunday 19 April 2015

Didn’t get calls from my husband for a long time

Neeraja

I didn't get calls from my husband for a long time. Till now, we are separate. I want to talk to him.

Naran 

Chant “CHICORY, BEECH, REACH ___________ (name of your husband) DIVINE TOGETHER”

Neeraja

Is there any remedy to make my husband come and take me home? I am in deep worry day and night.

Naran 

Do what I asked you to do.  As long as you are in a state of worry, it will not happen.

Release all your worries. How to do it?

As soon as any worrying thought comes to you, say within yourself, “This is thought only. I accept it.

Why not I release it?”

Release like this as and when any thought comes to you.

Then fill up your husband with lots of love energy.

The sun represents unconditional love.  Intend, “Sun god! Please send solar rays of love and compassion to my husband”. Visualise your husband immersed in the rays of love and compassion.

Say, “LOVE THANKS DIVINE…….. (Name of your husband)”.  Go on repeating this till you sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.